Deep Dive into Starbuzz NAR Heat Management System
Starbuzz has revolutionized how you used to smoke your hookah by introducing NAR Heat Management System. It is a creatively designed Heat Management Device that keeps your tobacco free from coal ashes, heats your hookah instantly, and thus, overall enhances your hookah smoking experiences. The best part of this Heat Management Device is that it fits almost any hookah bowl you might be having. We have designed it in such a way that using it becomes convenient and fuss-free. However, many of our customers are having difficulty to use Starbuzz NAR Heat Management Device. For this reason, we have dedicated this week’s post to help you get the best out of our HMD. Without wasting any time, let us get started.
Step-by-Step Guide of Using NAR
- Take out your NAR and assemble it. If you find the screw underneath the top part a little loose, use a plier or wrench to tighten it. Attach the handles to both the parts.
- Though it goes well with most of the hookah bowls, yet you should know which bowl makes a perfect fit. NAR is 3-inch-wide in diameter. So you will need to have a bowl with the same width.
- Another important thing required is coals. If you are using flat coal, then heat three units. If you are using cubes, then two should be sufficient. You don’t have to preheat NAR, but it is possible if you want to do so.
- With a tong, place the coals inside the lower part of NAR in such a way that they don’t block the hole in the middle. Remove the handle from it.
- Place the top part using the handle. You can either keep its handle on or remove it. By moving the handle, you can adjust the vents and thus regulate the temperature inside.
Starbuzz NAR Heat Management is going to make a wonderful addition to your hookah setup. Hurry up, place your order now.